2. In case of disagreement with the Policy, the User must refrain from using the Services.
3. Users' personal information, which is processed by Narxoz University:
3.1. In the framework of the Policy mentioned above, "User Personal Information" means:
3.1.1. Personal information that the User provided about himself / herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including personal data of the User. Information, which is required to be provided to the Services, is marked in a special way. The User provides other information at his discretion only.
3.1.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to Narxoz University Services in the process of using the software installed on the User’s device, including personal data, IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or another program that allows access to Services), technical characteristics of the equipment and software, date and time of Services’ access, addresses of the requested pages and other information.
3.1.3. Other information about the User, which is stipulated by the terms of using certain Narxoz University Services.
3.2. User Personal Information includes:
3.2.1. Information provided by the Users and minimum required for the registration on the Site: full name, date of birth, email address, education level.
3.2.2. Information provided by the Users in the editing section of their pages on www.alumni.narxoz.kz website (faculty, position, institution, department, telephone, mobile phone, address, web page, individual number, interests).
4. Additionally provided by the Users at the request of Site Administration in order to fulfill obligations to the Users arising from the Agreement on the provision of Site Services. Site Administration has the right to request a copy User’s ID card or another document, containing full name, User’s photograph, as well as other additional information, which is necessary and sufficient at the discretion of Site Administration to identify the User and can eliminate the abuse and violation of the third parties’ rights.
5. This Policy is only applicable to information processed during the use of Narxoz University Services. Site Administration does not control and is not responsible for the processing of information by third-party sites, if the User clicks on the links available on Narxoz University website.
6. Narxoz University does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User, and does not have the ability to evaluate its capacity. However, the university proceeds from the fact that the User provides accurate and sufficient personal information and keeps this information in up-to-date condition.
7. Purposes of processing Users’ personal information
7.1. Narxoz University collects and stores personal information that is necessary only for the provision of the Services or agreements execution and contracts with the Users, except when the mandatory storage of personal information for a period is specified by the law.
7.2. Narxoz University processes User’s personal information for the following purposes:
7.2.1. Identification of the party within the framework of Services, agreements and contracts with Narxoz University;
7.2.2. Providing the User with personalized Services and execution of agreements and contracts;
7.2.3. Communication with the User, including sending notices, requests and information regarding the use of Services, execution of agreements and contracts, as well as the processing of applications and requests from the User;
7.2.4. Improving the quality of services, easy access, and the development of new services;
7.2.5. Advertising targeting;
7.2.6. Conduct statistical and other researches based on anonymized data.
8. Terms of processing personal information of the Users and its transfer to the third parties
8.1. Narxoz University stores personal information of users in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8.2. In terms of personal information use, its confidentiality is maintained, except when the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the public. When using individual Services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
8.3. Narxoz University is entitled to transfer personal information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
8.3.1. User gave a permission on such actions;
8.3.2. Transfer is necessary for the User to have an access to the certain Service or for the execution of the specific agreement or contract;
8.3.3. Transfer is provided by Kazakhstani or other applicable legislation in the framework of the established procedure;
8.3.4. Such transfer takes place as a part of the sale or other business transfers (fully or partially). All obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy with respect to the personal information received by him are immediately transferred to the User;
8.3.6. As a result of User’s personal information processing via its anonymization, depersonalized statistical data is obtained and transferred to the third party for research, work or Services on behalf of Narxoz University.
8.3.7. When processing Users’ personal data, Narxoz University is governed by the State Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “About Personal Data”.
9. Modification and deletion of personal information. Mandatory data storage
9.1. The User can fully or partially change (update, supplement) his/her personal information provided by him/her it at any time, using the function of editing personal data in “Cabinet” section, or in the personal section of the corresponding Services.
9.2. The User can also delete personal information provided within a certain account by using the “Delete Account” function in the “Cabinet” section. At the same time, deleting an account may result in the inability to use Narxoz University Services.
9.3. The rights provided for by paragraphs 4.1. and 4.2. of the current Policy may be limited as required by law. In particular, such restrictions may provide Narxoz University’s obligation to keep the information amended or deleted by the User for a period prescribed by law and to transfer such information in accordance with the procedure established by law to a public authority.
10. Personal data of the Users is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with compliance with legal requirements.
11. Personal information processing using cookies and counters.
11.1. The User is aware that the equipment and software he/she uses to visit websites on the Internet may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites), as well as deleting previously received cookies.
11.2. Narxoz University is entitled to establish that certain Service’s provision is possible only if the User allows the receipt of cookies.
11.3. The structure of the cookie, its content and technical parameters are determined by Narxoz University and may be changed without prior notice to the User.
11.4. The counters placed by Narxoz University Services can be used to analyze the User’s cookies, collect and process statistical information about Services usage, as well as to ensure their efficiency in general or their individual functions in particular. Technical parameters of the counters are determined by Narxoz University and may be changed without a prior notice of the User.
12. Measures used to protect the User’s personal information
12.1. Narxoz University takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect User’s personal information from illegal or accidental accesses, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, and from other illegal actions of third parties.
14. User’s requests
14.1. The Users are entitled to send their requests to Site Administration, including requests for the use of their personal data in writing to the address: 050035, RK, Almaty, 55 Zhandossov St. or in the form of electronic documents signed by the qualified electronic signature in accordance with the legislation of RK via e-mail: email@example.com
14.2. Site Administration undertakes to consider and send the answer to the received user request within 30 days from the receipt of the request.
14.3. All correspondence received by Site Administration from users (appeals in written or electronic form) relates to information of limited access and is not disclosed without the written consent of the User. Personal data and other information about the User, who sent the request, cannot be used without the express consent of the User except for answering the subject of the received request or in cases expressly provided by law.