University Board of Trustees
- The main body of corporate governance;
- Strengthens the image of the university in the professional and academic communities;
- Attracts resources for the development of the university;
- Performs the supervision of university activities.
Association Advisory Council
- Provides recommendations to the Rector of the University and senior representatives on the development of the University;
- Advises the University on a wide range of issues.
Association Executive Body
- Carries out direct operational activities;
- Implements decisions of the Advisory Board